Hello and welcome to our tutorial on how to snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s.
So, if you’re wondering how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s, you’ve come to the right spot.
Table of Contents
- Concerning the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Samsung Galaxy A21s Specs in a Nutshell
- 5 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots with the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Method #1: Using a Key Combination, Take a Screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Method #2: Using the Palm Swipe Features on the Samsung Galaxy A21s, Take a Screenshot
- Method #3: Using the Assistant Menu, take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A21s.
- Method #4: Using Your Voice to Take a Screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Method #5: Using an App to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Last words:
When it comes to the Samsung Galaxy A21s, it’s a no-brainer.
Samsung has released a new phone, the Galaxy A21s. This smartphone will feature a more trendy style with a better display, battery, and camera.
So let’s start with the phone’s design. This phone boasts a 6.5-inch HD + punch-hole display, and when it comes to processors, it includes Exynos’ latest Exynos 850 octa-core processor, which will improve your gaming experience.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s features a 48-megapixel main lens with an f/2.0 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel (depth sensor) depth camera. There’s also a single 13-megapixel front-facing camera for superb selfies.
Because a phone is worthless without it, the battery is the most vital component.
So, let’s speak about the battery of the Samsung Galaxy A21s. You’ll find a 5000 mAh battery in the Samsung Galaxy A21s, and you can expect a one-day battery backup with moderate usage.
Samsung Galaxy A21 Specs in a Nutshell
|Display||6.5 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen Display. Its pixel resolution is 720 x 1600.|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.0 GHz, octa-core) Exynos 850 (8 nm) processor.|
|Rear Camera||Quad – 48 MP+8 MP+2 MP+2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single- 13 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10.0 On Top Of One UI 2.|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.|
5 Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots with the Samsung Galaxy A21s
1.) Using a Key Combination: In this approach, we will take a screenshot by pressing the phone’s physical button.
2.) Using Palm Swipe Features: Palm swipe is a gesture-related function found on all Samsung A-Series phones that is particularly useful for taking screenshots.
3.) Using the Assistant Menu: The Assistant Menu allows you to simply snap screenshots on your Samsung device.
4.) Using Your Voice to Take Screenshots: Did you know you can use your voice to take screenshots on your phone? You must read the following method with the aid of Google Assistant.
5.) Using Third-Party Applications: You may also use third-party applications to capture a screenshot; in a previous way, I mentioned a fantastic software for taking screenshots, so you can easily take screenshots.
Method #1 – Using a Key Combination, Take a Screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy A21s
- First and foremost, you must open the screen you want to screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A21s before you can take a screenshot.
- After that, press the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Navigate to the gallery and then to the Recently Added Images area to see your Screenshot.
Method #2 – Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A21s’ Palm Swipe Features
There’s an Alternative Method for Taking Screenshots. Some phones allow you to snap a screenshot without hitting a button; all you have to do is configure it.
- To enable this function, navigate to Settings->Advanced feature->Motions & Gestures. Allow Palm swipe capturing to be enabled.
- You may now take a screenshot by moving your hand across your phone’s screen.
- Go to the gallery and then to the Recently Added Images section to see your Screenshot.
Method #3: Using the Assistant Menu, take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A21s.
- To begin, navigate to Settings.
- Then select Accessibility>>Interaction and Dexterity from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you’ll need to enable the Assistant menu.
Method #4 – Taking a Screenshot with Your Voice on the Samsung Galaxy A21s
Google Assistant is now active on all Android phones, allowing you to capture screenshots with your simple voice “OK, Google, take a screenshot,” which will capture whatever is currently on your screen.
You may also combine commands and say, “Okay, Google, take a screenshot and post it on Facebook and Twitter.”
Method #5 – Using an App to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
If you wish to capture a screenshot with your phone, I’ve found the finest screenshot app for you. This screenshot application is called Screenshot Easy, and it allows you to take screenshots in a very simple manner.
That’s how you snap a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A21s. I hope you find this essay valuable and entertaining! More Take Screenshot tutorials are available here.
Which method do you think you’d prefer to try first?
If you have any questions about this essay, please leave them in the comments section, and I will absolutely respond.
If you want to use the app to take a screenshot, I’ve found the best screenshot app for you. This screenshot application is called Screenshot Easy, and it allows you to take screenshots in a very simple manner.