Quickly take a Screenshot on the Motorola Moto G Fast.
When you want to save a screen to share with friends or colleagues, taking a screen capture or screenshot on Motorola Moto G Fast is useful. There are two primary methods for taking a screenshot (Print Screen) on your Motorola device.
1. Take a screenshot with your Moto G Fast.
- Go to the screen you wish to capture a screenshot of your Motorola Moto G Fast phone.
- Hold by pressing both the Volume Down and Power / Sleep buttons on your Motorola phone for a few seconds before releasing them.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and see a screenshot floating on the bottom left (if you are using Android 8 or higher), showing that the screenshot was taken successfully.
- On Android 8 and latest, click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or the screenshot notification on older Motorola devices.
- After you’ve finished editing, you can share the screenshot by using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, and so on.
2. Using the Toggle Button on the Motorola Moto G to Take a Quick Screenshot
- Go to the screen of your Motorola Moto G Fast of which you want to take a screenshot
- To take the screenshot by toggle options, swipe down the notification bar.
- Click the “Screenshot Toggle Button.”
- The screenshot will now be taken, and a screenshot notification will appear.
- By clicking on the notification, you can edit your Motorola screenshot.
- Your Motorola screenshots will be automatically saved in the Photos app.
How to Quickly Take a Long Screenshot on a Motorola Moto G?
- To take a lengthy screenshot (scrolling screenshot) on the Motorola Moto G Fast, at the same time, hold by pressing the volume down button and power button.
- A screenshot will be taken, and then you can continue the long screenshot by tapping on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail.
- To stop the long screenshot, tap on the screen.
- Your Moto G Fast has successfully captured your scrolling screenshot.
Where are Motorola Moto G Fast screenshots saved?
- Your Motorola Moto G Fast screenshots will be saved in the Photos or Gallery app’s Screenshots folder.
- Open the Photos app and tap to the Library bar icon on your Motorola.
- Open the Screenshot folder in Photos on Devices to view the screenshots taken.
- Select the screenshot you want to view and share by clicking on it.
About The Motorola Moto G Fast
Motorola Moto G Fast has a 6.4-inch display, Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) processor, Android 10, and Adreno 610 graphics. It has 3GB of RAM and a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
That’s all there is to it; you’ve successfully taken a screenshot on the Motorola Moto G Fast.
5 EASY AND BEST WAYS TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON THE MOTOROLA ONE 5G ACE!
Hello, and welcome to this article in which I will show how to take a screenshot in the Motorola One 5G Ace.
In previous posts, I explained how to take a screenshot on the Redmi Note 9T. If you want that post to read, you can click on this link.
So, if you’re searching for how to take a screenshot on the Motorola One 5G Ace, you’ve come to the right place.
About Motorola One 5G Ace:
Motorola has released a new phone called the Motorola One 5G Ace, which features a 6.7-inch FHD + LTPS IPS LCD screen and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G processor.
This phone is available in two modifications: 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage and 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
The Motorola One 5G Ace has a triple-camera setup, with a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel Ultra-Wide Angle camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
In addition, a 16-megapixel single selfie camera has been provided to take the best selfie. When it comes to camera features, you will find many camera features such as Nightscape and Panorama and a 5000 mAh large battery in this phone.
Quick Specs Of Motorola One 5G Ace
|Display||6.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display.Resolution: 1080 x 2400Aspect Ratio: 20:9|
|Processor||It is equipped with a (2.2 GHz, octa-core) Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G (8 nm) processorGPU: Adreno 619|
|RAM||4GB/ 6 GB|
|Storage||64GB/ 128 GB|
|Rear Camera||Triple: 48 MP+8 MP+ 2 MP|
|Front Camera||Single: 16 MP|
|Battery||5000 mAh with Fast charging 15W|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Five Simple Methods for Taking Screenshots in Motorola One 5G Ace
1.) Using a Key Combination: In this method, we will take a screenshot by pressing the phone’s physical button.
2.) Using the Power Button: You can also use the power button to take a screenshot. To learn more about this method, continue reading.
3.) Using Three Fingers: Did you know you can also take a screenshot by swiping three fingers down on the screen? If you haven’t already, you will learn about this method.
4.) Taking Screenshots with Your Voice: Did you know that you can take screenshots on your phone using your voice? You must read this method below with the help of Google Assistant.
5.) Using Third-Party Applications: You can also use third-party applications to take a screenshot; in the previous method, I mentioned a fantastic app for taking screenshots, so you can easily take screenshots.
Method #1: Using a Key Combination, Take a Screenshot of the Motorola One 5G Ace
- First and foremost, to take a screenshot on your Motorola One 5G Ace, you must first open the screen you wish to screenshot.
- After that, you must simultaneously press the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- To view your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and then to the Recently Added Images section.
Method #2: Take a screenshot of the Power Button on the Motorola One 5G Ace.
You can easily take a screenshot in Motorola One 5G Ace using this method.
Press by holding the power button for up to 2 to 3 seconds to take a screenshot. You will then see four options, one of which is to take a screenshot. Simply clicking on this will allow you to take a screenshot.
Method #3: Using Three Fingers, Take a Screenshot on the Motorola One 5G Ace
By sliding your three-finger down on your Motorola One 5G Ace, you can take a screenshot of your display screen. This is the simplest method for taking screenshots on Motorola smartphones.
- First, open the screen you want to capture a screenshot of.
- Then, with three fingers, swipe downwards on the screen.
- To view your Screenshot, navigate to the gallery and then to the Recently Added Images section. In addition, you can share and edit screenshots.
Method #4: Using Your Voice, Take a Screenshot in Motorola One 5G Ace (Say Ok Google)
All Android phones now include Google Assistant, and you can capture screenshots with a simple voice command. “OK Google, Take a Screenshot,” which will take a screenshot of anything that is on your screen.
You can also combine commands and say something like, “OK, Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook and Twitter.”
Method #5: Take a screenshot of the Motorola One 5G Ace using an application.
If you want to capture a screenshot with the app, We’ve found the outstanding screenshot-taking app for you. The name of this screenshot app is Screenshot Easy, which allows you to take screenshots very simple manner.
So there is how to take a screenshot in the Motorola One 5G Ace. I hope you find this article useful and entertaining! More Take Screenshot guides are available here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our site by signing up to receive updates on new posts, and also, please share this article with your friends.